Planning out-of-town trips is always exciting. From lining up tourist destinations to tasting the renowned local dishes, it’s easy to lose yourself in all the fun and adventure. But for your trip to be an unforgettable success, you’ve got to make some very important arrangements, and we’re talking about more than just booking your flight in advance. Looking for the best range of accommodation Newman WA, find deals & places to stay here at WA Holiday Guide with easy booking options.
- Make sure it has positive reviews. Trip Adviser is a great place to start your hotel search. Filter hotel reviews so that you see only the reviews submitted by solo travelers or business travelers. Look at negative reviews first to see if there’s a common theme. If business travelers complain that the internet connection is unreliable or solo travelers report that there isn’t a second lock on the door, those are deal breakers.
- Find a one-stop shop. A hotel with a restaurant, bar, coffee shop and meeting rooms makes it easy to do things efficiently. Use the meeting room as a neutral space to conduct a business meeting and the restaurant as an easy-to-access dinner meeting location. Stateside business hotels like our partner The Wyndham Grand Pittsburgh Downtown and international hotels like The Maslow in Johannesburg understand this need well.
- Look for a female-friendly hotel brand. Forgetting to pack something is a part of traveling. Thankfully, hotels are stepping up to the plate. The Hyatt Has It program offers complimentary items such as Woo lite, hairspray, deodorant, curling irons and straighteners to borrow. They will even lend you phone and laptop chargers, tea kettles, yoga mats and more.
- Complimentary shuttle services and private drivers are great. With this type of service, you don’t have to worry about renting a car, driving it around unfamiliar streets, and parking it in close quarters – all of which can be an inefficient use of your valuable time. Also, if you’re attending a business event that will run into the night, you can make arrangements for a pickup to avoid waiting outside or walking home alone. Finally, getting to and from the airport just got that much easier. You can click here for best hotel accommodation.
- Don’t forget to check for free, unlimited Wi-Fi. Free and unlimited in-room Wi-Fi access should always be at the top of your must-have list. Some hotels put a cap on your daily usage. Make sure you chose a hotel where access is unlimited to avoid surprise fees.
- Check for in-room phones. A new trend in “hip” hotels is to remove basic amenities like in-room phones. As a female business traveler, having a phone in your room can save you time if you need to ask the front desk a question, and it is certainly handy if there is an emergency while you’re in your room.
- Find a hotel with a secure lobby and room-key activated elevators. Choose a hotel that only allows room access via a secure, well-lit lobby. Look for a place that is constantly staffed with lobby attendants who recognize everyone who is coming and going. Access to the guest floors should require an active room key to ensure only guests have access.